A month into the lockdown home cooking has become an integral part of most people’s lives. Today, we’re going to share a super simple and delicious chicken recipe with you. If you’re missing Nusa Rice Boxes you can easily make this at home and enjoy it over rice.
Let’s get cooking!
4 chicken thighs
1 tbsp ginger, peeled and grated
3 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1½ tbsp Chinese vinegar (or cider vinegar)
2 tbsp sesame oil
1. Mix together ginger, soy sauce, sweet soy, vinegar and sesame oil. Add chicken.
2. Marinade at least 4-6 hours or overnight, if possible.
3. Heat oven to 200° C
4. Line a tray with greaseproof paper.
5. Get chicken out of fridge 20 minutes before cooking.
6. Lay chicken pieces in tray and cook for 20 minutes or till juices run clear.
7. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes, then slice keeping any juices in tray as this can be spooned over the chicken.
8. Serve over rice and with whatever herbs you have in the fridge.